Beiträge von stpanig

After discussing with my dealer, he mentioned that Nissan provides a VIN before shipping from Japan. So you should be able to track both where your car is and the vessel.

I got VIN number and Vessel ( after asking few times ) in April, arrived 2 weeks ago ... receiving it hopefully tomorrow.

IN similar fashion Toyota that has huge delays on deliveries ( They gave me 18 months when i asked back in 11/2022 for a RAV4 ) ....the VIN is allocated upon a arrival at the destination port.

S

Greetings from Greece guys.

Apologies in advance for the EN message but this is the best i can do . Happy to see all your messages on the new T33

My order on a Techna e-4orce (Bitone white/black) was placed early Jan. 2023 , produced in April 2023 (got the VIN) ....loaded from Kanda on 22/4 ...and currently somewhere in the middle of Indian Ocean (got a vessel name) . Expected delivery towards end of May.

I got credit from my dealer on parts from Nissan accessories catalog. Which options do you think that would make sense?

I am thinking of the rear bumper protection , the rear reversible trunkliner and maybe the ground "welcome" lighting package.

Any comments are more than welcome.

S.