Beiträge von duncho

I'm very interested in your project!! Did you have time to play with it? I was about to do the same in order to scan the command to lock the door after car moves faster than 10km/h and unlock in case it slows down to standstill in less than 2 sec.

I could not agree more on this review. BOSE sounds muddy, no clear reproduction, just saturated with hard bass. It's rubbish..

Hello
    I noticed today, when I was in a parking lot with marker lines, that the image of the Around View monitor shows a pretty clear offset in the right white marker line. So the transition from side to front and back image.
    What do you think, is this normal or should I contact the friendly one. Is it possible to readjust this?

I guess the mirror was in the front end position and the passenger door was closed properly. Alignment of the image can further be improved by Nissan Consult III Plus tool, but you would need to ask your dealer to do so.

Do you have new facelifted Xtrail, or previous 2014-2017 model? Check in the service menu status must be OK. You can PM me for details. Important also is what Nissan Connect firmware version your unit is running on, I suggest update to D554 or at least D502.

Few years ago I posted a tweak how to improve FM/DAB reception

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    , but you need to have faultless antenna system.