Door Autolock option while driving (T33)

• Hello Guys,

Quick question , i cannot find anywhere on the menu or manuals any option to automatically lock the doors when i start driving.

This was a standard feature at all my previous cars.Is it an option at all without pressing manually the lock button? Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks

S.

• I bought for my T32 an OBD plug from Ali 😊

On my new T33 i didn’t found the OBD Connector til now 🫣 so I can’t check the functionality of this plug with the t33

X-Trail T32 N-Vision dark orange + Handschalter + 2.0 dci + 7Sitze + 4x4 + Safety Shield + AHK = mein geilstes Auto ever :thumbup:
    EZ:06/2017

Seit Ende Mai 2023 X-Trail T33 e-4orce Tekna+ 20“ AHK :)

On my new T33 i didn’t found the OBD Connector til now 🫣 so I can’t check the functionality of this plug with the t33.

Does anyone know if it still exists?

X-Trail T32 N-Vision dark orange + Handschalter + 2.0 dci + 7Sitze + 4x4 + Safety Shield + AHK = mein geilstes Auto ever :thumbup:

On my new T33 i didn’t found the OBD Connector til now 🫣 so I can’t check the functionality of this plug with the t33

Can't see the connection with the thread my friend. Do you think you could check the auto door locking with OBD?

BTW I think the OBD is hidden at a box at the bottom left corner below the steering wheel There is a small plastic cover you need to remove. Let us know if you manage to connect would be interesting to see.

S.

• The T32 doesn't have this option (just manual lock), so maybe the T33 doesn't either.

Thank you Rascal.

I used to have this feature at my previous volvo.

I read also that such thing is applicable on US spec cars...so why the h**l this option is not provided ..doesn't make sense to me.

S.

• Can't see the connection with the thread my friend. Do you think you could check the auto door locking with OBD?

BTW I think the OBD is hidden at a box at the bottom left corner below the steering wheel There is a small plastic cover you need to remove. Let us know if you manage to connect would be interesting to see.

S.